Monday, January 16, 2017

Miche Bee's Kitchen

More than a couple years ago, I started this blog . . . and then somehow, it disappeared. I probably received an email saying there was something I was supposed to do to save it, and obviously didn't do whatever it was. So . . . I begin again. I'm somewhat disheartened, since it was a lot of work, and now all that work is lost.

The recipes I'm posting come from a variety of sources. Some are family recipes, from my grandmother's recipe box, which I still have. Some are my tried and true. Some are recipes that began as someone else's, but I've modified it to suit our tastes. 

When someone asked me for a particular recipe, I used to send them to the previous iteration of this blog . . . the one that disappeared. So here it is again, I hope this one sticks around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment